It isn’t all that entertaining or fun, but it is a must for keeping our vehicles running! After many miles and summer trips, your car is ready for a tall glass of oil. Sure, any oil change place can change your oil and send you on your way, but wouldn’t it be nice to get some rare, great customer service? I have been going to Master Lube Express since I started driving and my whole family gives them their business as well. Let me just tell you a few reasons why you will love them!
- -Oil change, inspection, transmission/radiator flush, and many other services all in one place.
- -Good prices. I only pay $30 for an oil change in a Jeep. Plus, students get a discount.
- -It is easy. Generally not much of a line and you are in and out within 15 minutes.
- -They put air in your tires, wash your windows, and fill your car with necessary fluids.
- -The guys here don’t try to upsell or take advantage of you. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and go the extra mile to take care of their customers.
Sadly, it is rare these days to experience good customer service. I do not like this chore, but Master Lube Express makes it a little better and a little cheaper.
Where in Lubbock have you experienced great customer service?