Cinco de Mayo 2014
2014 Cinco de Mayo
- 6002 Slide Road
- All day Saturday, May 3rd – Monday, May 5th
- 1/2 off margaritas; 1/2 off Dos Equis, Corona, Tecate; 1/2 off quesadillas, Chihuahua sandwiches, beef and chicken tacos
- Lubbock Memorial Civic Center at 1501 Mac Davis Lane
- Monday, May 5th at 11:45am to 1:00pm
- With more than 350 in attendance each year, the Cinco de Mayo luncheon celebrates the Hispanic heritage common to many of our members and fellow citizens. As the Hispanic population continues to grow, this is a great time to bring together and connect our member businesses to this important expanding market. This year’s key-note speaker is John Esparza, President and CEO of the Texas Motor Transportation Association and Regent of Texas Tech University.
- Tickets are $40 each. Chamber members will receive a discounted rate of $25 per ticket. Tables of 8 may be purchased for $300.
Chimy’s Tres y Cinco de Mayo
- Chimy’s at 2417 Broadway
- Saturday, May 3rd and Monday, May 5th
- All day
- Mariachi band, mustaches, and more!
- 413 University and 8601 University
- Monday, May 5th
- Happy hour all day. Party on the Patio with Live music.
On The Border
- 6709 Slide Road
- Friday, May 2nd beginning at 5pm | Saturday, May 3rd all day | Sunday, May 4th all day
- $2 Dos Equis Draft Beer (12 oz) and $5 Coronita
- 5604 Slide Rd.
- $2 margaritas, beer bucket specials
- 3131 34th Street
- Spiked jalapeño lemonade, strawberry , jalapeño, cream cheese donuts, chicken fajita quiche.
Other places “celebrating” Cinco de Mayo (no specified specials):
Fox and Hound