If you swing a golf club like it’s a baseball bat… or not… read on!
My golf resume consists of a few rounds at the sadly now closed Putt Putt Golf and Sunday naps with golf on TV. As a novice, I had low fun expectations for my experience at 4ORE!
Here are the top 10 reasons why 4ORE! may be one of our new favorite places in town:
- Interactive Golf Games: The touchscreen allows you to choose from a variety of games (Challenger, Knock-Out, Distance Challenge, Islands, Pinball, and Driving Range).
- Golf clubs are provided at the tee box (men’s and women’s/juniors).
- A LOT of seating at the tee box. Great for groups! 6 people per tee box.
- Very reasonable prices, especially if you go during non-peak hours ($20/hour). Peak hours are $40/hour. Pricing is per box, not per person which makes it really affordable for a fun night out with friends. Click here for operating hours.
*Keep in mind you do have to get a $5 membership card on your first visit. This card is a one-time fee and tracks all of your golf data.
- Live Music on the patio on Friday/Saturday nights.
- The food from the grill was really good. The cheeseburger comes on a sweet type of bun and the salad was full of fresh ingredients!
- The LOFT (21+) is on the 2nd floor and opens at 5pm daily. Specialty cocktails + food + live music!
- Improve your putt putt skills at the Academy. A variety of high tech equipment and experienced trainers.
- It’s not a kid-focused place, but kids are welcome and can run around on the patio or play giant Jenga or Connect 4.
- Event space! Can’t wait to book our next event here. The holidays are coming up, people.
→ 1 hour is just about the perfect amount of time for two people.
→ Gloves would be helpful. 1 hour of golf can make your hands hurt a bit.
→ Bring sunscreen for the hot days. The tee box is covered and has fans for temperature control, but you can’t escape the sun.